Wednesday, September 10, 2008

What a difference a week makes

I can not believe it has been 1 week at where I was at my lowest point ever- struggling ever so much-just went through the motions of church.

Tonight PD spoke about encouragement and it was so good and I could relate to what she was saying cause I was there and still am in some ways of needing that life jacket and keeping me from drowning- I had several life lines last week- and I know that I still have those life lines praying for me daily- we still need it we are far from where we were but we still have far to go- we started a new beginning- I intend to do everything I can- ask for help more often and not get to where we just came from again-


I also related to what she said about being thrown out- Marcus was a throw away - but he has so much potential- I can not give up on him - he is so precious and tender hearted he just needs extra help with issues in his young life- Why doe he have so much potential I see it- I am so proud of him this week at school 3 days with 10/10. wow he said that was the first time ever.


We were studying BQ tonight on the way to church he was getting frustrated because there were 14 questions he did not know out of 74. Hello- I said darlin you are doing so well- but mommy I do not know some I said that is okay. he then proceeded to tell me that he wanted to learn the whole bible- great- missionary- bible scholar- astronaut- Dr- teacher-fireman- these are all what he wants to be -His words- I want to teach children all over the world how to read and while I do that I am going to tell them about Jesus- HELLO POTENTIAL- no wonder why the devil want so to keep knocking us down- but devil you aint having my family cause I serve a mighty God and He will prevail -



We still have hills to climb- and we have just begun- I still look at it this way- baby steps - those words help so much- and moment by moment and day by day.

No comments: