Tuesday, September 2, 2008

5 hours in the ER



We had to go- it was time- for his safety- my safety and all those who care about us' safety- We went and got Marcus help- We went in together but left separately from StJosephs ER- Marcus went to a crisis center- to get the help he needs and that I am unable to provide- it is 230 in the morning and I can not sleep- Oh I am tired more then you can imagine but I just can't settle in-
I am laying on the Tobias' living room floor listening to I have to Believe by Rita Springer- over and over and over.
I am questioning if I should have taken him- no- I am questioning why I did not do it sooner- but I was told by my good friend I should not dwell on that today September 1 starts a new beginning for our family.
Just keep us in prayer for them to keep him as long as they need to-and we work together on his care plan- I need your prayers as well cause for a mom this has been one of the hardest decisions I have ever had to make. RIght decision but the right one-
Thanks foryour prayers

Let me just say Kudos and thanks so much to the staff that was there tonight- there were phenomenal- Jen Kody and Todd- you all are the best

No comments: