Sunday, September 14, 2008

Meme of Me and my kid

I was going to write something good- maybe will later but for now I was tagged from PD
So here it goes;
1.Post a picture of you and your child
How many children do you have? 1- Marcus John
What are their ages? Marcus 7 years old
What time of day do you start your day? 4:45 am
Wha do you eat for breakfast? usually a breakfast bar- and juice or a PB and ? sandwich
Do they watch TV? not a lot but more then he use to-
What are their favorite activities? He likes to play video games- play with cars- Junior Bible Quiz- hang with mommy
Do you get a break from him during the day- yes while he is at school
How do you end your day? with him I usually have him get a shower- get dressed- then we sit and talk for a few minues- I pray for him while rocking him( I love it- need a rocking chair though) sing to him ans usually he begins to fall asleep at that point- tell him I love him and give him a kiss goodnight. How I end my day- usually reading and play packrat on facebook-
Best parenting advice? I am still learning- but I think it is communication- talking it out - consistency and having structure- asking for help -love him no matter what happens-love him no matter what- love him no matter what-lots and lots of patience
Tag 5 people: Cathy, Melissa, Lori, Leslie, and Leah

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I tagged you to for this MEME! LOL! I was tagged by Tara. I figured you would tag me too. LOL! Hey I hope you have a week full of peace at work, in the mornings, at home with Marcus and for him at school as well! Love ya Sista!

Blessed said...

hwo do i do this game?!?! ?AHHH!