Monday, September 29, 2008

My head hurts -

Let me tell you why- it is going to rupture I believe- it will one day soon-
Marcus had a real rough morning at home and this afternoon I found out the before care was about the same- however it got worse - he is no longer welcomed back at the before and after care because he chose to hit a teacher - i think it was an excuse to get him out of there- just my opinion-
Anyone- they said they have someone in their family that is the same way -so they should know how to handle him right -NO
So I bursted in to tears - Really God how much more do you really think I can handle- hold on- okay my mom and dad got me a bookmark so I set it in front of me and it reads ( one of my favorites) I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me - Phillipians 4;13- I need His strength cause mine is just about to totally run out-
I called Adam- he calmed me down and help to refocus on what I need to do- he said it will be okay- what can I do to help? I need you to stay home and watch him so he does not get into anymore trouble-
How about drive him to school in the morning until I figure out what to do- I had started the process last week with the first incident-so I had some work done-
Okay so i went to school saw his teacher she is so cool- I love her to pieces.
They have what is called PLACE for before care- I said great I started the process last week- so let me see if they stilll have an opening- they did yipee - only for the AM though- okay that is okay- Karate I saw something about after care- great they have an opening there-as well AM and PM are covered bad thing the AM startes Wedensday the good thing Adam is taking him to school for me - such a sacrifice but I am so appreciative

God is watching out - even though I stress out- I know breathe

No comments: