Monday, September 1, 2008

Moment by Moment- The realization is near

Well- the last 24 hours have been very surreal- I think and I know it is time to get more help for Marcus- it is breaking my heart to the ultimate degree but I am tired of getting hurt- I am tired of the yelling and screaming and kicking and hitting he does- I am honestly nervous with him and that is not a feeling I like - so right now my sister is hanging out with us- we are not doing anything special I am physically -emotionally spent-
The outbursts and in your face - fists in the air for me is not good
I do not trust him with anyone at this point or around anyone-
We went last night to the TObias' and Adam got a dose of the anger outbursts over turning off the music cause he would not listen.
I will keep you posted on what happens

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Praying for strength, restoration, rest, peace, and answers for you.

Dr. Deanna DossShrodes said...

Wow. I know this is incredibly hard for you. We are with you all the way. YOU ARE NOT ALONE. You are doing unbelievably great for all that has happened...I'm so proud of you. Keep us posted.

Love you...