Saturday, September 13, 2008

Family Beach Day - Clearwater Beach

Marcus- Sarah- Lauren and I went to the beach day for Oasis and Jam- we spent about 4 hours or so over there and got a little toasty- the waves were good- it was nice to sit in my chair and read and listen to the waves - very relaxing- even though I do not care for the beach all that much- We also had dinner with the Tobias' and Marcus helped make pancakes
So enjoy the pictures-
Savanna and Marcus Digging

Marcus sitting in the hole


Lauren, Sarah and CC playing in the sand

Pastor Larry trying to teach Marcus to throw a football ( I already did that- girls can play football- PL said he taught him to throw it farther)


Misty having a relaxing moment


Pastor Larry's Footrests



Marcus will learn how to cook before his mom


2 comments:

Dr. Deanna DossShrodes said...

Love the pics! Thanks for sharing!

Melissa said...

Looks like fun! I miss the beach...not the sand but the rythmic waves!