Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Did I Say...

This was going to be a long process- oh my goodness- but I am learning a lot through him and he is telling me how to help him- so those of you in his life be forewarned we are in this together and I will inform you of what to do- because this is taking a lot of patience and a lot of discerning of how to handle him - does that make sense?

We do have therapy scheduled now for every Friday evening. so this will be beneficial for both of us.
I am taking an online class to help with parenting skills as well- I can always learn something.
Always looking to others on the outside looking in to help to - maybe they see a way of dealing with a certain circumstance a little differently.

I do believe that this whole process will benefit all of us in his life.



On another note- bible quiz has started and he is studying and today we studyed for about 15 minutes and we probably did about 50 questions and he interuppted probably 20 of the questions and was able to answer 48 questions correctly so I am so looking forward to see how well he does.

His days this week (2 of them) have been a 10/10 so I am proud of that and our mornings are very good -thank you Jesus!!!


Baby Steps-

No comments: