Saturday, September 6, 2008

Strength Will Rise


I went to the Unstoppable Conference Yesterday and it was the best thing I could have done- I had been in the house for 4 days- very by myself- it was good to get out-The song I placed on here we sang and it just resonated so much in my heart that I went to bed singing it in my head.
I went to the conference to help PD and to be there with Melissa (so glad you came- I hope your life will never be the same). But it was a healing time for me knowing that His Strength Will Rise and He will comfort those and help those who are weary- that we will overcome- and though this week has been the worst week of my life emotionally and physically- we will be better from this-


I do not wish this upon any family - However I would not change my decision in a heart beat- it has been the toughest decisions I have ever had to made- but a much needed one to begin a healing process.

I was speaking with Misty and Melissa after the service last night and said you know I realized today that I have not really prayed this week- what in the midst of this I have not prayed well not like you would expect- I spent a lot of time listening to music- but rarely verbalizing my hearts cry- As I was thinking about this during praise and worship God said it is okay I know your hearts cry and there are so many others lifting you all up in prayer- of course I apologized to God and it was like a gentle it is okay.


Yes I am starting to move up- I do have 1 problem I am still dealing with- I do not want to go home to an empty house- why I honestly do not want to be alone-no no not when Marcus comes home - the house is just not the same with no one else there- it is quiet - too quiet- I have set up a resident camp at the Tobias household and so thankful for them to allow me to stay here.


I am sitting listening to PDs message- from Thursday Night- wow it is so for me- and it was exactly what I was talking about with others lifting you up in prayer sometimes we need others Faith to help us through.

No comments: