Thursday, September 25, 2008

Hello God- are you there?

I know He is- I feel Him close but yet so far awy- Does that make sense to anyone?- I am exhausted- really I am no one truly knows how close I am to a breaking point- I am hanging on at times during the week by a thread- I just want to be able to not have to think for awhile- not about how to deal with Marcus- before and after care ( for those of you who know he got a second chance there and we found out the real reason why he did not want to go to school) I am still searching out before and after care though just in case.
My mind is so tired of figuring out how to keep the anger from exploding -
I just would like one day not to have to take deep breaths - count to 10 - just one day of no anger control methods-
When do I get a break- ? Life Coaching is Saturday and I can not wait for my break!!!

No comments: