Thursday, September 4, 2008

Today was better for me

I got some extra sleep today- went to my house- got some more clothes check on the cats- they were happy to see me-came back - did a little bit of work and then fell asleep - not a whole lot happening here-
Marcus appears to be doing better- not home yet- The Dr wants to see how he does on the new meds- that is fine with me-all the more time help him in healing with his mind and working with him-and anger management issues- they did blood work yesterday and all that good stuff.If I repeat myself several times it is okay- Adam keeps reminding me things I need to ask the Dr or counselors when we go visit.
Its been a tough very tough week- something I would not want to do again-but if needed- time for healing to occur in all of this-
God help my little one that is so precious- help him to understand and know I love him more then the sun and the stars in the sky.
He is a unique young man- okay it the midst of all this stuff going on let me share with you what the boy has told me.
1. he was having a major meltdown in the hospital when all of a sudden he asked what was wrong with the little baby next door- we said she was sick- Marcus said I want to go pray for her- we said you can not do that but stretch your arm out and pray for her- so he did and let me tell you his prayer was beautiful one of the best I heard him pray- then he went right back into meltdown mode.
2. He told me he want to go to other countries and tell people about Jesus

He is an amazing little man! I love him so and can not wait to have him home but only when he is ready!

No comments: