Thursday, September 25, 2008

This has been a long day

Work was so tiring I did not even get to sit down for 5 minutes- We had 2 people put which did not allow me to get my work done- so tiring -worked with some rats today and I am allergic to them so my neck got all red and inflammed fun- I just break out where ever they touch me and itch- I love them so - they are so very cute, sweet and smart


I am so glad tomorrow is Friday - I hope to get some things accomplished- I need to make alist and work on it ever so diligently with my office door closed- focusing on what I need to do-For those of you who read my blog know life for us has been very stressful and so exhausting-Let me tell you though - I have been truly blessed because of several reasons.

1. Leah has offered me a facial when I go to Venice mid October can not wait- it makes me smile- can not wait LEAH :)http://www.justskin.org./

2. My sister has offered to help with whatever

3. Adam and Brenda are watching him Saturday while I am at Life Coaching.

4. I am able to email or chat with Pastors Larry and Deanna, Melissa and who ever else is on facebook to vent to - tobe enouraged by or just to chit chat

1 comment:

Melissa said...

LEt me just stress and it's NOT because Leah is my sis n law...SHE GIVES THE BEST FACIALS!!! No kidding! I didn't have time when I was down there at the beginning of Sept. But you better believe when we come down in March that I will be heading straight to her place! I hope you enjoy it and get so relaxed that you are able to forget everything.