Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Waiting is so difficult

I have slept for 3 hours today- and I know I need the rest but I just can not- My mind is going a mile a minute and I am trying to be calm- yeah right- wait for the evaluation- to be done on him- I feel like Iam giving my life history with him many times over-

The feeling of unsafe is unsettling- right now - my appetite is way down and before you all get whacked out on me-I know I need to take care of myself- unfortunately myself is not the concern I have right now. Again I need to change that thought- I realize that.

I should find out more this afternoon- I will be able to call him in a little bit a few times during the day.
Me I feel good about the decision-calm- actually just heartwrenching when you know you have to make that decision.

Here is a cute picture of Isaac and Clarence- who said that cats and dogs do not get along- Isaac is laying on Clarence and all he was doing was purring

1 comment:

Blessed said...

YOU STAND FAST, Michele!! The enemy is doing qutie a number on your family, girl! What the enemy is trying to do, God WILL work out GOOD! You stand on His Wrod and you hold him accountable for it! God expects us to hold Him to His Word. In fact, He delights in it. Marcus is and will continue to be an overcomer, by the grace and mercy of Almighty God!

As for you: GET SOME REST AND EAT! You must be a healthy and mentally stable(hmmmm), mom when Marcus comes home. Rest in Him, Michele, rest..... look back on past success, but look forward to future successes.

I LOVE YOU!
Leslie