Monday, September 17, 2007

Sapphire- we are the Lake Myrtle Turtles -




Marcus is now on the sapphire team with Mrs. S- he had a good day earning 9 out of 10 stars yee haw- I am so proud -not like prideful but proud- like whew- we did it- one day at a time-
As I write this I am so tired and worn out- I just wish all was back to normal routine- the past 2 weeks have been very stressing- and I want a routine of school and work - will write more as we go
The mascot at school is the turtle and the colors are green and white

They have turtles everywhere- Marcus has fish in his classroom and a hermit crab.
They have the morning announcement via tv all done by kids they do the pledge and the motto of the school.
So I left with a hug and a squeeze and hoped for the best.

And may have your attention Marcus earned 9 out of 10 stars - woo hoo- yipee I ay cow patty
He has had great day from start to finish-

Mom well I am a little worn out- over the past few weeks I think it is all catching up to me- my neck is tense- stress will do it to you- I am just plain tired- work- Marcus school- teaching- car wreck- soccer coming soon-

I want my car back - tomorrow I should be getting it back yeah! all shiny and new or close to new

I could hope it looks this good huh-

No comments: