Thursday, September 20, 2007

Isn't it Lovely Isn't it Wonderful

I got my car back I got my car back doo doo doo- Marcus had a great day he had a great day ooo lala la My poster is all done it is all done- wha weeeeeee- okay I am singing in my head so sorry

normalcy is coming back okay as normal it gets around here.
laundry and dinner and studying oh my laundry and dinner and studying oh my
Not school work well yes it is -I am teaching Sunday SCHOOL and Jr Jam this Sunday so yes it is like school- I am a teacher so I am in school- Good lessons going on this week - if you read this encourage your high schoolers to be in Sunday School



Before After




I am not sure who was more excited to get our car back Marcus or myself-
if it looks like it is a different color it is not- just the camera and the lighting- the collision place even cleaned the inside - i was very pleased- they were very nice-

I do have to admit when I got in my heart starting pumping faster and my hands were a little tighter on the grip- I was nervous about driving it not that it would fall apart or anything just the last time I drove it - it looked like the before picture all crumpled. Now it is all better and I am happy to have it back - nothing like having what you are use to around.





No comments: