Saturday, September 15, 2007

Lake Myrtle Elementary Here we COME

Okay as of Friday Marcus will be attending Lake Myrtle Elementary- I had to register him there- transfer paperwork- register for before and after school- all in one afternoon to get him ready for Monday morning

I went and registered him- then went to Sandpine and filled out more paperwork - picked up paperwork - picked up his meds- talked with Mr Law- he seemed very optimistic because of how much Marcus had improved with him being there- he went from 24 non compliance to only 5 yesterday in a period of 6-7 days. That was good news-
waited for Marcus to get done- run home let Isaac out- withdrawl him from one Kids r KIds- ran over to Lake Myrtle so he could see where the office was and meet some people- He met his teacher and saw his room- I am very hopeful-

then after that we went to the new kids r kids - met some of his teachers- and then got a bite cause I missed lunch - came home- whew done all in the course of 4 hours or so-

You have to understand the new school is about 15 minutes from my current house- they will provide transportation - however- I do not think they will pick up at 6 am

SO today I have a surprise for him - speaking of which- the boy was beaming last night when he earned a hat from Papaw cause he reached his goal of 5 stars each day for 5 days- I mean beaming . I do not think he could smile any bigger

No comments: