Monday, September 17, 2007

Monday - a new school new beginning again

If I told you I was not stressed that would not be the truth-
Marcus has a new school day today- he was a little nervous- I am hoping it went well-
I have my car still be repaired and I have a poster to complete for work which makes it difficult to do when lately you have not been there do to one thing or another. so yes slightly- sometimes this is very hard on my own- there are somethings others just can not help with-

There are days where I wish I could split myself in two or have Mr Right along side helping me. But it is a day to day process-

The weekend went pretty well- we went to the zoo and then hung out with the Tobias the other half of the family- Marcus had a little bit of problems on both days but for the most part really well behaved.

So maybe the meds are working better since they were increased- why did I not do it sooner- ugh- well I need to go for now but will write more on how his day went.

No comments: