Thursday, September 6, 2007

The rest of the day-

Well- the day behaviorally has not been well- just talking back and not listening and when you aske him to stand by the wall it takes 20 minutes- I have an email, phone call, and an appointment with his Dr on Wednesday. I was hoping ot start new meds over the weekend but I have not heard back from him yet.
Which annoys me a little.

We went and got another registration form for the car- had no clue where mine was- also went and got a library card-

then have been home in the afternoon- I am tired- Marcus is reading his devotional-
Any ideas out there on how to have him to start doing what he is asked to do with out hitting people and getting suspended? I will take advice- I have him memorize verses about obeying -he knows them. His impulse behavior just seems to take over.
We have a quiet evening planned-a simple dinner- he will be in bed early- cause no nap- and he wanted to sleep so bad today but I would not let him cause he is not allowed to at school.

okay just got word on my car - it will not be ready til the 18th almost 2700 dollars worth of damage- yeah- so- there it is. well I will have fun driving the PT Cruiser for a little while.

2 comments:

Dr. Deanna DossShrodes said...

Oh Michele...

I understand why you are down today...so many things pressing in at once. IT'S GOING TO BE OKAY. THIS TOO SHALL PASS.

Keep commanding. Keep doing what you know is right even when you don't see the immediate result.

You are making progress every day whether you realize it or not.

Marcus has destiny written all over him. Keep going. One day you're going to have a lot of people asking you how in the world you did it, and needing your wisdom to get through it, once they see the results that your faithfulness has brought about.

Love you

Anonymous said...

Oh My Gosh! You have been on my mind so much these past few days.... now i know why! i trust you are ok from the accident? WoW! Girlfriend.....you are on top on my prayer list each day, right by my mom....

time for dinners!

Remember: YOU ARE AN AWESOME MOMMY!

Love you,
Leslie