Saturday, September 8, 2007

I am aggravated- angry- frustrated- scared

Wow with a title like that you must think I have gone off the deep end- no not really
Unexpected things happen and last night they all began to sink in and this morning they sunk in-


Aggravated- why because - I know accidents happen- it was not in the plan of Wednesday morning at all-becuae I have to go through all this junk because I was obeying the law and got my car hit- through insurance claims - through renting a car- through the stress of dealing with it all and I was just sitting in my car minding my business waiting for the light to turn green. and SLAM into my car from the front- yes I am aggravated.

Angry- you bet turned my day into a total wreck- missed most of work- because of it- not to mention that was the day Marcus had to leave early and got suspended the next day. Angry because my car got crunched - again I know it was an accident.




Frustrated- I do not like insurance companies - okay - I need to rent a car- your company needs to pay for it- stop givining me the run around!!!

Scared- yes I am scared- I drove down Bruce B Downs with the steering wheel gripped tight and stressed- call me strange or ridiculous- this was my first accident ever- I did not want to go that way - did not want to drive that way- still do not want to drive that way- I find my self making sure there is so much room between me and the person in front of me- I can not control the person behind me but I wish I could.

I just want my car back- want things to go normal for Marcus at school - reverse this week and start over- I know it is not possible but this week has been an added stress that I do not want to have.
I am hoping today goes well- I have grocery shopping to do today where do I go - on Bruce B Downs.



Calgon take me away- I wish my tub would hold water.

No comments: