Friday, September 21, 2007

It is a MIRACLE a true Miracle


If I could mark the chart- for the days of school - every box under a good day would be marked. It is a miracle- He has been a different child completely different- now Marcus does go through a phase when something is new as a honeymoon phase so we will see how well he does next week- but I am truly happy and so very proud of how well he has done this week at his new school and new before and after care center- he really has done wonderfully.
We went to do errands tonight- I was going to take him to the Softball game but it came a down pour so I headed home.
We had the best time- I was acting all goofy and he was testing me on his spelling words to make sure I knew them- he read a book in the car to me- we laughed our selves silly- one of the best nights I have had with him ever- It was truly a fun time just him and I laughing crazily- he was laughing at my bumble bee and my old woman voice-
Tomorrow is another day and I am so glad I can sleep in - this 5 am stuff is tiring - getting myself up- him up him fed - the dog fed- the cats fed- me fed - yeah right- making sure I have lunch- throw in a load of laundry- do the AM dishes- get a shower - make sure he is what he is suppose to be doing ( he does this very well- I am thankful for that) then on the road by 5:40 am to drop him off so I am at work by 6:30 so I can get him in the afternoon early.
Sleep in Sleep in Saturday yeah
Hey PD - be safe and have fun in Houston

No comments: