Thursday, September 6, 2007

Day 4 suspended-mommy the teacher

Morning all- my student is working diligently on reading writing and math.
Today there is no time to have back talk to defiance- or let me say it will not be tolerated at home- he has spent probably 40 minutes against the wall because he has chosen not to either do what he was asked or he would talk back.
So no nonsense from mom-

This afternoon is his chore duties- so this should be fun- I will be working on my work stuff this afternoon while Marcus cleans his bathroom and the one downstairs - he also will vacuum the house- Hey I can not do it all myself- and what better way to keep him busy and not have fun today.

I am proud though his reading has come so far since the beginning of the year and he likes to read. so we have our pluses and minuses but I guess we all do.

I will write some more a little later- I am waiting to hear from his psychiatrist for a possible switching of his medication. So my prayer is we find one that helps with the impulse behavior.

Thanks Pastor Larry for you words last night-

No comments: