Saturday, September 8, 2007

okay I am calm- I think it is almost 12 hours later

Called my mom crying- just when I get frustrated and overwhelmed- upset angry - I cry-comes out in tears- she calmed me- mom have ways even when they are over an hour away. Called my sister slightly in tears-left a message for her- then I was fine

Called my insurance company - called their insurance company left a lovely message on her machine- I was polite- just told her of my situation and that they needed to pay for the rent a car- plain and simple

so Marcus had his meds increased beginning yesterday- not sure how it is working yet- seemed very good today- had a bout for an hour that he did not want to face the wall- he chose not to listen and I asked him to stand by the wall- well after talking back and spending time in his room-he finally sucumbed (is this a word) an hour later. just 1 hour a problem- I can deal with it.




We have gone over the rules of the school- he did some reading and writing and math today- yes we do some school work on the weekend- not a lot- then we did grocery shopping and home- he got a reward of ice cream which was a suprise- he was happy- he earned I think 9 or 10 stars today - so I was proud to give him ice cream.




He is in the shower and then getting ready for bed- I need to go finish working on the Sunday School Lesson for the high schoolers- we are talking about - Is Jesus a Liar, Is he insane, Did Jesus really die? Is he really God? It should be interesting.

No comments: