Monday, September 24, 2007

Monday Monday - oh its Monday

Today was very busy at work- I was in surgery for 4 hours- we had an endoscopic procedure that we did to take out a gall bladder- it was very interesting.

If you want details on it call me - otherwise I will leave it at that


Marcus had another sticker day at school- yeah- however he did hit someone at the before care with a Wii controller- the kid asked for it 3 times Marcus did not give it to him so the kid pinched him hard ( as Marcus said) and so Marcus hit him with it. Marcus should not even had the Wii controller- you see I was watching him via the video feed they have. it is great


We practiced JBQ tonight and I put the audio in for osmosis when he is asleep - hopefully he will absorb it that way-


Quiet night tonight- I am going to go watch the USF BULLS game from Saturday

USF BULLS ARE IN THE TOP 20 - GO BULLS! BEAT WVU THIS FRIDAY

No comments: