Tuesday, September 18, 2007

My God is More than Enough - He CAN Supply All my Needs


My God is more than enough He can supply all my needs
He is my El Shaddai He always looks out for me
Jehovah Jirah he is my God all of the earth is His
and the fullness there of He's everything that I needyou can be sure of
Jehovah Jirah he is my God
So why should I worry bout the highs and the lows
the ups and the downs
and by my faith I know
my God is more than enough He can supply all my needs
He is my El Shaddai
he always looks out for Me
Jehovah Jirah he is my God

Okay- "SIGH" Over the weekend I found out in fact the insurance company was going to pay for my rent a car- they switched it over to direct pay. If they did not do that I am not sure where the $ would have come from- yeah one for God for supplying that- it is a true miracle cause Insurance companies work in weird ways- I did call them upset and all- but after that I let God handle it- maybe I should have done that in the first place-

Then I made sure I had enough in the account for my deductible- again being single mom sometimes has its disadvantages - this one I did not fight I just figured they would reimburse me for it later- Yet once again God came through - why do we doubt- today I got the full amount of the deductible in the mail from the insurance company- a true blessing-
Marcus had another good day at school- yeah- although the boy is trying to eat 3 breakfasts - I do not think so. 1st breakfast 5 am 2nd breakfast 7:30 lunch 10:30 - how often does he need to eat?
okay the car was not ready today but more likely tomorrow

No comments: