Saturday, September 22, 2007

Maybe I got a little ahead of myself -


Marcus drove me nuts today - simple instructions to ask him to do things turned into a constant battle- ugh- oh nothing like before by any means but ever so frustrating- UGH UGH- I am sure I am not a lone in this


Went out to dinner with the Tobias Family and then came home to watch Facing the Giants- I had watched it at the Back to School Bash for church but wanted to be able to soak it in better. It was good we laughed we cried.

It is late I am tired from working on the house today and I need to go study lots of lessons for tomorrow- from High Schoolers to Preschoolers- then JBQ meeting after church-
Then I think Uncle Adam is taking Marcus out to lunch for his good choices at school this past week. Marcus' choice but he knows nothing about it - cause it is a surprise. SHHHHHHHHHH

No comments: