Tuesday, September 11, 2007

People in our life that mean so much Part 2 and 3 and 4

I will just mention a whole lot of people now-

Next- is the Currie Family- oh my goodness what encouragers they are. They usually have one word or even just a hug - the words I am proud of you - I hold dear- they mean so much when we have a rough week to make me laugh and it seems all better. They are a special family in our church that have been so supportive of Marcus and myself.

Marcus loves Mr Bernie and his truck - it is bigger then Pa Paws (he still loves yours dad) and he was allowed in it- so Mr Bernie took for a ride in the church parking lot - youwould think he gave him the world.

I love Miss Lisa- I am not sure if she realizes what an impact she has had on Marcus- even though he is active in the class - he does listen - he does pay attention - and he can tell me what he learns from her each week- that I am truly greatful.

This family is just an extension of ours- they mean so much to us and again what do you say to people who impact you- but THANK YOU and I Love you both for who you are.They truly live by our Northside Pledge and they are so full of compassion, kindness, gentleness, and patience.


Melissa and Sean from Illinois- formerly of Venice

I have know Melissa forever- we went to high school together- went are separate ways and some how God crossed our paths again- They are pastors in Creal Springs Illinois- did I get it right- they have a special needs child too- I think we learn from each other- I am so glad we got back into contact- they uplift me- and I know I am not alone in the struggles of a special needs child- cause we both know that our children were created uniquely by God and He has a greater plan for their lives then we could ever imagine. Love you all!

Okay last but certainly not least for today- my Girlfriend and her husband Leslie and Bill Wolf
We met at a vet clinic - strange but true- her cat was there I named him Blue- okay not really I just wanted to rhyme. Anyway- we met at the animal hospital I use to work for - then Bible quiz crossed our paths yet once again- and they have changed my life- they are so sweet and loving and kind- and again so encouraging- I have a lot of encouragers in my life- you think I need it or something. But we have bonded- we go to different churches but we serve one wonderful God- They are true blessings in my life- true blessings again what can you say to people who are there when you need them- thank you thank you thank you- I Love you guys

1 comment:

Melissa said...

You know what amazes me? How God not only created our special kids uniquely but also that He has a plan for them. God knew what type of mom they needed. God knew Marcus was going to need a mom that would stand on His word and fight for him, even when at times you may grow weary. God knows your hear tand knows you are willing to stand by Marcus and fight for him. God also knew that you needed Marcus to grow closer to Him, to grow in faith and to learn just where your true strength comes from. I have watched you grow so much even from afar I have seen how God has been working in you! You are amazing girl! Keep standing on His word, God has a plan for Marcus and for you! You have encouraged me as a mom as well! Love you! And yes you got it right...smile Melissa