Sunday, August 8, 2010

You are the reason

We Were The Reason – David Meece

As little children
We would dream of Christmas morn
Of all the gifts and toys
We knew we’d find
But we never realized
A baby born one blessed night
Gave us the greatest gift of our lives

We were the reason -if you were the only one
That He gave His life -he would have still given his life
We were the reason
That He suffered and died - He did this just for you
To a world that was lost
He gave all He could give
To show us the reason to live

As the years went by
We learned more about gifts
The giving of ourselves
And what that means
On a dark and cloudy day
A man hung crying in the rain
All because of love, all because of love
I’ve finally found the reason for living
It’s in giving every part of my heart to Him
In all that I do every word that I say -Jesus help me to do everything you want me to do
I’ll be giving my all just for Him, for Him I want to give my all for you Jesus
He is my reason to live

We sometimes need a reminder- as we go through life we get caught up in our struggles - our faith testers - tribulations- offenses- we need to remember that He is the reason we live- no struggles - no tribulations- no offenses can take away the love that He has for me- and You-
Remember you are the reason he gave his life-
If you want to hear more about how He can change your life- come to Celebration and see what a difference he can make in your life- You are loved

No comments: