Sunday, August 22, 2010

Goals

Goal accomplished at Kidzone- Mr Adam was made into a human pizza- because we hit 30 in attendance.. Honestly- it was kind a gross if you asked me- but what would you do for kids to get them all excited?

Not only do we have goals in Children's Church but I have goals in life as well- I try to set out some each year to see how well I can do accomplishing them- I am taking some online classes now- just to have another bit of knowledge in my cap and want to finish that in less then a year- I also have been training for a triathlon in the coming year- 2 goals of mine personally

Professionally- I have goals that are there for me to do as well- I need to accomplish these too- for me they are a little diffcult and I need to push through to accomplish them- why difficult cause in some respect they do not go with my personality- but as a leader I need to hone these skills-

Sprititual Goals- of course to draw closer to God everyday and trust Him in all things - read the word and pray more- there are so many needs. Be used by Him where ever he needs me.

Marcus has goals too- he accomplished one of these over the weekend- swimming across the pool. yeah- its only taken 5 years but goal accomplished- I thought he was secretly practicing somewhere he did awesome-



Goals-
A goal or objective is a projected state of affairs that a person or a system plans or intends to achieve—a personal or organizational desired end-point in some sort of assumed development

Take time to set your goals- Work hard and deligently seek after them

No comments: