Sunday, August 15, 2010

Long weekend

Long weekend long week long last few weeks- I guess I did not realize it til today when all things around me just began to bother me- just simple things-- I need to remember to take time to myself- going going going does not help me at all-
It kinda worked out nice- I had to go into work twice today because of some facility issues and Adam and Brenda took Marcus after church so I could- well I head back to their house while they were checking on somethings and fell asleep (not in car at their house) - hmm I guess I needed it-feeling better now because of it-
So my plan is to plan- plan meals- plan time to run- swim- and bike- plan time for me- and this may be just in the evening - plan - time for a new school year new time of change- a better change

No comments: