Saturday, August 7, 2010

Can you hear it?

It's the most wonderful time of the year- the happ happiest season of all. School starts in 9 days- aww -
Summer was not too bad really it wasn't - actually best summer since Marcus came into my life. We stayed everywhere we went- no places kicked him out- so to me that was successful- although yesterday could have been the first- although he did not hurt anyone other then his momma- I have the bruise to prove it- but I handled it quite well- probably could have used a little tweaking but by and large was a good moment for me . FYI- he is very strong- How do I do it? you may ask- God gives me the strength- he knows right when to kick it in. I need to keep working out though.
I am looking forward to this school year- why cause I can see the potential in Marcus - I can see it-We have come so far this summer- this is going to be a very good year- I am believing-
We have plans in motion to start off right- we have childcare in place- point sheets ready to be used- rewards and consequences ( this one I need to work on a little more). New teacher- Just as awesome as Mrs Crossley- gotta love the stingray team- Mr Madley will be his teacher this coming year and he will prepare him over the next 2 years to be successful out of Lake Myrtle- I am not sure why because the whole team is going to middle school with us - LOL.
I am attending a meeting today while he is at his aunt and uncles in Clearwater and then Uncle Adam will pick him up for me and then I will meet up after my meeting today- the boy is so loved.

I got up and ran this morning with the dog- not too far just in my village -then off to the meeting- yeah

No comments: