Monday, August 30, 2010

I should have anticipated this day

why- cause God is doing great things and today is one of those days where I just feel depleted- I shouldn't but I am- I mean God is doing amazing things in the lives of Celebration Church- we had an awesome leaders meeting- and were reminded when God does amazing things the devil is not happy
Yeah I get it - and today has been a day of kicking me around- woke up not feeling well- went to work and got the needed items done- and was on my way home to get a phone call about a situation at child care- let me just say it did not end well with a weeks suspension although it could have been worse with him being not allowed back forever.

As always my support team at school was there to talk me off the edge- no I am not serious about the edge but was there just to talk with - and his therapist was right there as well- so thankful of that not to mention prayers were lifting us up when it was all going on thank goodness of technology and texting. I still have a knot in the pit of my stomach but it will subside. Tomorrow is taken care of now I just need to work on the rest of the week.

These are times when that additional person in the house would come in handy-

2 comments:

Dr. Deanna DossShrodes said...

I am so sorry this happened. I am praying for you, all the time...xoxo

Michele said...

it will get better- just a bump just a bump- thanks for praying