Thursday, August 19, 2010

Its our year

truly believe this is our year- I know the year starts in January but for me it starts around now when school starts- I am not saying everything will be a day of roses- but we are starting off the year well.

Marcus and I had a great conversation on our way to church- he was upset cause he did not earn a raffle ticket for a little issue on the bus yesterday- he went into more detail with me on the way to church which he said he was going to talk more about it tomorrow at school- he stuck his tongue out at a child which prompted the other child to hit him- Marcus said he just wanted to be mean (M wanted to be mean) I said why - cause he was bothering my friend and I did not want him too- well did your friend say something to him - yes and he kept bothering him. I want to help my friend. I loved that so much

we went to church tonight early for prayer and Marcus stayed with me and prayed he prayed for school- his teachers-his friends- he prayed for the list we had - this was so awesome for cause he was genuine and so wanted to do it longer- blessed my heart so much
so he has a point sheet at school and home and today 100% for both- this is a first for him so this is our year - I believe it with all my heart- breakthrough for Marcus -

No comments: