Friday, August 20, 2010

Ok- I may have been... and

a little antsy this week in thoughts and behavior concerns-just me being Michele- I will calm down now that the first week is over- he did better then I did- not sure why anxious- just was and probably have driven the staff wackadoodle with emails - phone calls and texts- I promise I will be better. The bus seems to be doing well- he is doing well in classes- he is doing well at childcare minus something that will be corrected today- doing well at home except for a few incidences and when they occur it is usually when he is tired. I am seeing a pattern.
So success - me success but still need to relax (hmm some smart person told me that) some more - I will - I am getting better and know he is in good hands-

here is the and part- Happy Birthday Grandma - she would have been 97 today. I am sure she is proud of her grand kids and great grand kids

No comments: