Sunday, August 29, 2010

I landed with Grace

ok - so early Saturday morning- I could not sleep so I came downstairs and did not turn the hall light on- are you seeing where I am going yet? well I missed the last 2 steps - oh I did not fall just landed very hard on my right foot- and when I walked off of it it- it did not feel right - so some ice early in the am - some ibuprofen and i will be good to go - so i thought- night world-

Well got up took the cat and dog to the vet and it was still hurting actually throbbing- so I decided to have it checked out- meanwhile during the time at the Drs my son had no sympathy and was being disrespectful. another topic another day- well you know tolerance is not there when you are not feeling 100% - any who-

my foot- severely bruised - sprain- strain- suppose to ice it- elevate it and compress it - oh and stay off it- yeah right-plus take some pain meds- and not lift heavy things

I stayed off it most of yesterday- elevated it and iced it- woke up this morning thinking not swollen good- went downstairs and got the alarm and was thinking this is good does not hurt- well until I laid back down again- so more ice today- more compression more pain meds- more elevation- I will be fine- if it still is sore I will get it rechecked- cause when I tore my meniscus I had all the range of motion and little pain as well and so hmmm- we shall see

No comments: