Monday, August 9, 2010

Whats Happening with me

So glad you asked- well I have become a better parent over the summer- learning and growing and working on how to handle my young man better and better and I feel like I am- oh I still am learning and probably always will but its been a good summer for me.
I am excited that in September we will be launching Kidzone Jr- we have grown so much we need to separate out the younger ones and dedicate time and teaching just for them- 3,4, and 5 year olds- (hmm this is where I fell in love with this age and decided to adopt- oh no not again with adopting - one is plenty)
Getting organized with school for Marcus - I may just have everything for school on Wednesday- supplies, meds- contact info- new clothes- new point sheet- child care- and great teachers ( so important)-

Each day I try to make a better day then the last for me - for Marcus-
Marcus and I are trying to stay in shape- I actually started running and not walking (this is a miracle) oh not far distances by any means but a start. Oh i say what is happening to me not Marcus-

My thought for the day-
Do you feel like you are treading water and not sure how long you will last? Well you are not alone- you can make it in this world just realize you are not alone- you have a person to call on - 1st God is there - right beside you holding you and making all things possible- 2nd friends and family are amazing they lift you up so you do not feel like you are sinking- no we are not alone in this world.

No comments: