Tuesday, August 17, 2010

It was a good day yesterday

School went well- but I think my favorite part of the day was run- walking with Marcus for over 1 mile and 3/4 until Gig was able to meet up with Marcus to work out with him- (I will come back to that)

so I went to the track thinking I would get a good mile in but was able to do 3 miles and run about 1/3rd of it- this is a miracle- I do not like running but had my little man pushing me and then when he was running out of gas when he was working out I ran beside him to push him ( well he ended up passing me and finishing way before me)

Gig came and worked out with him- Marcus asked him at the end of summer if he could work out with him from time to time- and Gig is taking an hour or so every week to every couple of weeks to come and work with him on the track. Gig is a great influence on him and someone Marcus respects. So thankful he takes this time with him.

No comments: