Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Me Me me Me

Well- I did not have anything profound so I thought I would answer some questions

Are you currently in a serious relationship?
Yes I have a relationship with Jesus Christ my Savior- other then that no- hopeful to someday with that person God has for me

What was your dream growing up?
Working with animals and raising a family- hmm dreams do come true.

What talent do you wish you had?
not sure of this-we all have a multitudes of talents- do we use them as God intended.

If I bought you a drink what would it be?
a mocha cappaccunio

Favorite vegetable?
broccoli cooked just right- although I love cabbage

What was the last book you read?
I continously read the Bible and currently working on The Bait of Satan.

Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? Explain where.
yep piercings 4 in my left ear 2 in my right

Worst Habit?
Not sure. staying up way too late thinking on things

If you saw me walking down the street would you offer me a ride?
hope not I am trying to get a workout in

What is your favorite sport?
to do- I like swimming biking and tennis. to watch -track (my son) and football

Do you have a Pessimistic or Optimistic attitude?
OPtimistic- I try to think the positive in almost all things- there are times a little negativity comes my way

What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me?
sing

Worst thing to ever happen to you?
Well it was the worst and best at the same time- when I had to take my son to get help and leave him there for a week.

Tell me one weird fact about you.
hmm- If I said one many of my friends would say is that all you came up with-

Do you have any pets?
yes- 3 cats and 1 dog-

If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be?
not sure-

What color eyes do you have?
well my friend calls them cow patty brown

Ever been arrested?
Nope

Bottle or can soda?
ice cold bottle of soda- although I am trying to stay away from Soda

If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it?
pay off bills and put it in the bank

What's your favorite place to hang out?
I don't have one. to relax by waterfall or moving water- it is very soothing or a place that has a fireplace-very relaxing

Favorite thing to do in your spare time?
hang with friends- bike- run- swim-spend time with my son- sleep

Do you swear a lot?
nope see no need in it.

In one word, how would you describe yourself?
Compassionate

Favorite and least favorite food?
Favorite: Peanut Butter Chocolate Ice Cream Least Favorite: slimy food

Do you believe in God?
I would not be here today if it were not for the Grace of God- so yes yes I DO

No comments: