Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Wednesday - mid week

Well things appear to be going well- Marcus loves his reading class and now has said he likes Mr Madley- which is a good thing- he has had 2 great days and I am so proud- some slight issues at home - when he gets tired towards the end of the day- but hey I am the same way- although the screaming and kicking things I am hoping he will stop doing- day to day process but all good

Well his official day to get braces is October 13th - he wanted them on today but I said we had to wait- he also wants to pay for them or pay for dinner for me or something- He was like mommy you always pay for everything if I get a gift card for somewhere I am paying for you to have something- how sweet-

Not sure what it is but I will take it - he says he has begun asking questions at school when he does not understand something. I said great cause that is how we learn and if I am unsure I ask questions too.
You do was his response and I am like yes-

Service tonight at Celebration Church- you should come if you live in the Tampa area- we always love to have additions to the family.
I am looking ahead to the weekend already and sleeping in on Saturday I hope- no work nothing planned - well maybe biking or swimming but that is about it.

No comments: