Saturday, August 28, 2010

Political Campaigns


I do not often or at all speak of politics- I am a voter and I do vote. But just my thought for today about it- why is it they have to slam each other in the tv commercials ? what does it prove? why would I want to vote for someone who keeps speaking ill of another?

I mean I know we all have different views of how things should be done and one way may not be the correct way- and you may not agree on either candidate so then what do you do?

My thoughts are not clear so I apologize- the campaigns of he did this when... or she voted like this... did you ever think they changed from their previous time and got things right.


Take time to get to know the candidates and not rely on the slamming of the other


The Bible says to be kind to one another- so political candidates be kind to one another-

No comments: