Friday, August 13, 2010

My son is awesome


Well- I know I post on here about the rough times with Marcus but they are not all rough-and actually improving as we go through this journey as a family-
I love to watch him get the understanding of something.
Yesterday we were working on a book- I am not Bad I am just Mad- helps him deal with his anger and works on alternatives to handling things. Good book and he was coming up with some amazing ideas
then today we were working on times tables well actually a problem Mr Madley gave him at meet and greet 7 x 4 x 6- he could not visualize it in his head so I broke it up and we worked on it together- he was like awww I get it now- I am like awww you sure did.
He is an amaziing young man - truly he is- I am blessed to have him as my son- I am glad God chose me to be his mom - Oh I know I complain but it is only when I am worn out- I love to watch him succeed - he is hilarious-when he gets a concept- like the light bulb went off -ding

We will be thriving this year in school- I can feel it-I can sense it and more importantly I will be praying for it-

No comments: