Sunday, August 12, 2007

Working things out in my mind

Okay I know it has been a few days- and I am so sorry not to keep you up-
This week has been busy with work, getting Marcus stuff with school, typing letters to new schools, cleaning the house- although I am not sure why I am trying to do a deep clean of the house I am off the week of the 20th from work.

Also, I have had something on my mind which I am not going to share here but will talk to some of you via email for some guidance.

Marcus has had another fabulous week of behavior- I am so proud of how he is coming a long and I truly believe it is a healing of G0d-

He wants to behave and he says he is thinking of good choices- we have had one minor incident at summercamp this week but he was provoked. we talked about it and he was going to work on it. I said great. I keep reminding him of how he was created.

I gave him the choice today for children's church or main service with me- he wants to come into service with me and be with me- how sweet- he is good in there so I have no problems with that and I love to listen to him sing.

No comments: