Sunday, August 12, 2007

They grow up so fast-



This past weekend I helped get Chris ready to leave for Gainesville- he leaves this Friday-

It is hard to believe that he is going to be a freshman in college- it seems like yesterday he started kindergarten- yes I have known him that long.

Too look back and see how far this young man has come- he use to drive me crazy ok so sometimes he still does. I know he will accomplish anything he sets his mind to- he will be successful in all he does- he has been raised by a loving and caring family.

It seems so strange it seems like yesterday I taught him how to swim. again yes I have know him for forever- like a nephew sort of- he is just family.

I am proud of him and wish him the best in all he does- he he should know that if he needed anything I am a phone call away-

I will miss the boy-

No comments: