Friday, August 3, 2007

Miracles do happen

This by far has been the best behavior week ever- I mean ever- minor issues (minus the meltdown this evening- overtired) but all in all a fabulous week- my stress level dropped -ahh- Miracles do happen- keep speaking the positive- he will take hold of it. Marcus will realize the person who God has created-

God is so good-I am so appreciative of this week- wow- I have kept reiterating how God created Marcus to be kind and gentle, etc. over and over- even with the minor issues I reiterated it- yes maam I know God created me to be kind- I am sorry mommy I will listen better- music to my ears-

I am so pleased- I am beaming as I write this because really this has been the best week ever- I am not sure how much you all realize how much I want to emphasize this. EVER! BEST WEEK EVER-!!!

My hope is welling up- Oh I have seen changes before and they are continous but for a whole week this is wonderful this is wonderful- Do you all realize what kind of week this has been? A wonderful -great behavior week- GOD is a GOD of miracles. I will take this week and we will have another great week next week- I am full of hope. and relief- SIGH! He can do it! I knew he could- I am so very proud of him and he knows it - I have said it so much to him this week and he just beams- Postive in Positive Out!!!

No comments: