Tuesday, August 21, 2007

All is quiet

It seems so strange having the house so quiet- I can get a lot accomplished today- I have the A/c man coming by this AM to clean the coils and while they do that- I will be sorting through some paperwork that is piling up on my desk. Then tomoorrow I will tackle the scrapbooking area- I need to get somethings going for Marcus- I am so behind- just had not made time to start that - I have somethigs done- but I have a few baby pictures - not even baby they are close to when he was 1 - but I still will use them-
Then I have a ton for when he came into my life so-that is my projects for the week
Off work- and getting things done around the house. I can not believe how I have let the paperwork pile up- the evenings I am just wiped so now I will take the time to get those things done-

OKay I will be back later after school to give you the update on how it went- The AM went pretty well at his before care- I came home and watched him- no problems he played foos ball- Aunt Bekah watch out you may need to challenge him for CHAMPIONSHIP OF THE WORLD.
You see his Before and After school care is good- they can feed him a second breakfast- which he ate- they have foos ball- and best of it all I can watch him and see what he is doing- they have internet cameras- He knows they do.

So for today so far so good-
More later....

No comments: