Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Tired but I keep going

Today was a very tiring day- we had a meeting for the teachers last night for Christian Education and I had a great time- it is always nice to get out and spend some time with adults- I felt refreshed. ( A lot of times it is just Marcus and I and sometimes I just need adult time) he went with me but stayed in the other room with Savanna and watched TV- thanks Savanna

Today- was a busy day at work I was in surgery 7:30-4 - I love it but it is tiring.
Marcus had another good day today and when he does that he gets to choose who he wants to tell- He wanted to tell Mr Bernie, Uncle Adam and Uncle Stacy- He is so proud of himself when he does well at summercamp- I am too. He is learning how to handle situations. He walked away from someone trying to get him in trouble and all was good.

Of course now - I am meany mommy because of his choices he just chose to do.

It is going to be a long evening- but I have an online class I need to take from 8:30-10- do they not realize I am so very tired. Atleast it is the last class.

No comments: