Friday, August 17, 2007

It's a Bittersweet Day today-

Today was the last day of summercamp -at Aberdeen- we have made it through- the school year and summer.
We are leaving some wonderful people- who learned and grew as Marcus grew- some of them had no idea how to handle a Marcus and sometimes they did not want to handle him- they pushed through they triumped and there is success.
He has come so far and a lot has to do with the perserverence of the staff of R club and Aberdeen. I can not thank them enough.

So it was sad to say goodbye- but we are moving on to a new chapter- one that I am praying is successful.
I know he can accomplish it- he just needs to tell him he can- Now we focus on Monday and what new challenges to face- right now -my tummy is a little unsettling.

We just got home from a friend of mine's daughters honor star crowning- he is tired- I am tired and pushing each others buttons- I am so glad today is over- I am emotionally spent- I am so glad we can sleep in tomorrow I know I need it.

No comments: