Sunday, August 5, 2007

Cancel Cancel Cancel - as PD would say

Cancel Cancel Cancel- is what I told Marcus today- God is doing something wonderful in Marcus and the devil is trying take it back but I will not have it- no way no how- I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that God is working in his life and there is nothing that mean ole devil can do about it. You see Marcus took 5 steps forward this past week and 1 step back today in children's church and that proceeded to the rest of the day. I know it was not Marcus cause God did not create the boy to act the way he did today.

God spoke so tenderly to me today during praise and worship ( my favorite time in service) - Oh I love the messages too but there is just something about praise and worship that is so tender and so powerful at the sametime.

Allow me to share with you from my heart of what God spoke to me. I honestly have no idea what song we were singing -but I began to pray not for me-but for my son- I began by thanking God for the wonderful week we had and the best week ever- then I prayed for God to powerfully heal Marcus' mind. I want nothing for myself- I want my son to have a sound mind. As I prayed God spoke to me- last week is just the beginning - each week will follow even better-this will come-I am so thankful for God's words- I am so thankful for a healing Jesus. No one can touch Marcus like God can- I am so expecting His promise.

I left service with a calmness-then I get to children's church to find Marcus had to leave- but you know I did not get all uptight- he still did not listen - to me - we got in the car- when we were driving home- we talked it out-of course we did not talk long cause he fell asleep at I-275 and Bearss.
He came home and took a nap and I thought great he was tired we will work this through- not-
he was attitudinal, defiant, talking back- calling me names- all the while I was pretty calm- (God is good - He helps me to be calm more times then I can count).
So I went up to his room and said- cancel cancel cancel- God created you Marcus John Danielson to be kind, compassionate, caring and having self- control. You are not behaving as God created you-

We finished dinner- he went to bed and I prayed for him- I thanked God for the promise He made and I am standing firm on that. God will heal his mind- I know it - cause he said it- I have no doubt- it is happening now this week this month- God will finish the healing of Marcus - I claim it I expect it- I anticipate it- so this day I am not dismayed over cause we serve a great big God and He does not break His promises.

Our God is A Great Big God- By Nigel Hemming, Jo Hemming
Our God is a great big God
Our God is a great big God
Our God is a great big God
And He holds us in His hands

He's higher than a skyscraper
He's deeper than a submarine
He's wider than the universe
And beyond my wildest dreams
He's known me and He's loved me
Since before the world began
How wonderful to be a part of God's amazing plan

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Oh God is a big God. His word even tells us in Jer 32;27 "Behold I am the Lord, the God of all flesh. Is there anything too hard for Me?" Nothing is too difficult for God and we stand with you on the promises God has given you about Marcus! You are truely an inspiration to me and I have been a mommy a bit longer than you! Thank you for that, God truely is working in you and Marcus!
love ya girl! Melissa