Thursday, August 30, 2007

Tomorrow- I meet with the entire Pasco County School System

Okay well maybe not all but several from school and the ESE program director. My prayer is we figure out a process for Marcus- maybe the class is too big- maybe maybe maybe- okay I am speculating and thinking too much- I know I am - it is what I do- stress out stress out and then it is all good- am I worried no- just want to figure what is best for him that is all-

So he is at grannie and pa paws and had a pretty good day today he earned his cowboy hat towear- he loves it- and pa paw gave it to him


so I was able to get my hair cut and go pick up a few things at the store they I worked in my front yard- a little bit -pulling weeds and replacing my edger- so relaxing I just finished it- I started at 9 or so - had Isaac out with me until he decided to drag me across the sidewalk towards another dog- road rash on my knee - thanks Isaac-

now it is off to bed- I have a busy schedule at work and then my meeting at 3:30 I will blog to let you all know how the meeting went

Okay here is my new do- even though it is not quite styled- I need to spike it our a little more but hey I like it

1 comment:

Melissa said...

We've been praying today. Wondering how it went. Let us know so we can pray for specifics.
love ya!
melissa