Thursday, August 23, 2007

My brain is tired

Thanks PD- my brain is tired so I am going to copy this and change my answers- but you never know I may have the same thing

What were you doing 10 years ago?
Getting ready to move to Tampa- I was getting out of Venice and pursuing my dream and getting my biology/zoology degree. Working with animals at one of the best vets in Venice- Jacaranda Animal Hospital- I learned so much from Dr R.


Heading up the bus ministry at Venice Assembly and dealing with challeging children- here is where the love for challenging children all started- Hi guys- miss you.



What were you going one year ago?
I was working on being a new mom to a 5 year old - dealing with his challenges. Dealing with a school that had no clue how to deal with him- Flying to Arizona to pass a certification that I worked so hard for- Teaching Youth Sunday School and loving every minute of it-Why did I not start that sooner?They taught me so much. Growing with God.


Five snacks you enjoy:
1) Potato chips and dip
2) Chocolate
3) Ice cream (chocolate peanut butter)
4) Cookies - chocolate chip
5) Potato Chips and Dip- I know it is there it is my weakness

What are five songs you know all the lyrics to?
I am not sure -I know I am a little tea pot- Jesus Loves Me- The B-I-B-L-E, one other favorite- yikes has fluttered from my brain- but we sang it over and over again on our 6 hour bus trip from Gaborone to Francistown - Ugh- That was the best trip ever .

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire
1) Pay off my mortgage
2) Buy a house with a yard- I love to to outside things- PD if you ever need help weeding call me- I find it relaxing- I know I am strange
3) Buy something special for those closest to me that I know they would not be able to have any other way unless someone blessed them. I know the people I have in mind
4) Go back to Botswana
5) Go on a vacation to the mountains

Five bad habits you have:
1) Stress/emotional eating.
2) attitude when things are getting rough
3) Putting off cleaning the house
4) Not riding my bike- I need to do it.
5) Forgetting to send birthday cards.


Five things you like doing
1) Teaching SS- I love it
2) Horseback riding-it is so relaxing- I do not get to do it
3) Going over to friends house
4) Taking care of animals - love it
5) Watching Marcus grow into a wonderful young man- slowly but growing

Five things you would never wear again
1) bell bottoms that are striped
2) Tight pants
3) majorette outfit
4) mascot outfit
5) I am sure there is something else but I can not think


Five favorite toys...
1) My computer
2) Camera
3) Marcus' drums
4) not sure 5) not sure

No comments: