Tuesday, August 14, 2007

How many more days?

okay - I have had enough of school shopping, for supplies, for clothes. I have had enough paper filling out too- Between the before and after school program and the elementary school I have filled out my life history twice. okay well Marcus' life history. Plus all the additional information they need to know about his ADHD and PSTD. Foods to eat- history- adoption final papers and the list goes on and on.
The shopping is done- the paperwork is filled out- the orientation is tomorrow in the afternoon when I have to leave work early (okay do not get me on that one again) so we will meet his teacher and see where his classroom is and all the fun stuff of starting a school-

I know he will be on the angelfish team - I told him he was on that team because he needed to act like an angel.

the good thing about Sandpine

(however I missed it last year) he will be with the same teachers for 2 years- next year he will know his teacher before school is out. Please pray for him - his teachers - the staff so they have a wonderful 1st day on the 20th. I am a little nervous- past history for 1st day of school is still fresh in my mind.

The picture below is a picture of his before and after school program- I love the fact I can watch him via the internet to see how he is behaving. He knows I can see him - so I am hoping this will also help with the good behavior- I also love the fact I can be home in less then a minute from this program- I can walk and pick him up if I had too. Please remember him in your prayers the week of the 20th when he begins the new school year with several new things going on.


No comments: