Friday, August 24, 2007

Last Day of Vacation from work

Well today is the last day of vacation from work- but I have not just been sitting around-
I have cleaned closets out- several of those deeped cleaned my bedroon and Marcus- caught up on all laundry- went grocery shopping by myself (that was nice) I took my time- made dinners actually - mixed things together and all that other good stuff- I am not a cook and if there are those who read this want to teach me - I think it is time- :)

I plan on doing one of those dinner places with my good friend Leslie when both of our schedules smooth out- when exactly will that be - maybe in the month of September.

Okay I sign up for soccer tomorrow with Marcus - it runs OCtober and November -I know it is JBQ season- not a problem- the games are at Idlewild and they are not that strict- so we may be doing both - this will be good for Marcus- at the soccer practices they had devotions with the kids- teach them sportmanship and having a Christian attitude- We are doing it with one of my firends from work and they live in Meadowpointe as well. So it will be nice- and plus it only runs 8 weeks- practice 1 night a week.

Tomorrow I have a coaches JBQ meeting in Lakeland after the sign up for soccer- busy Saturday so I am glad I worked on my Sunday School lesson and Jr Jam lesson through the week-

Marcus' week is not too bad for all the changes he has encountered- Still needs to work on staying on task at school- he can do it I knowhe can- One thing I am thankful for is he has not been aggressive at all this week- one step at a time- Ivery proud of this accomplishment- that is 4 weeks without excessive aggression- he is doing great.
They were suppose to take something in to share about himself- I sent some pictures of the animals and the day of the adoption plus a couple of books that tells about being adopted - one was written by Steven Curtis Chapman

Must get back to the cleaning and then lunch

No comments: